Last Updated: July 15, 2023
At Hypergoat Coffee Roasters ("we", "us", "our"), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
2. How We Collect Your Information
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Hypergoat Coffee Roasters' assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Hypergoat Coffee Roasters about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
5. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
7. Contact Information
8. Meta Business Tools
We use Meta Business Tools, including the Meta Pixel and Conversions API, to personalize our advertising and enhance your shopping experience. We adhere to the Business Tools Terms set by Meta, which outline the types of data that may be shared, the requirements for sending data, and the ways the data may be used. We also comply with the Data Processing Terms and the Data Security Terms, along with other context-specific terms that may apply to the data we choose to share.
We ensure responsible data handling by taking inventory of the data that comes in and out of our systems, understanding how your data is acquired, used, and stored, and being aware of any potentially sensitive information that could be shared with our analytics and advertising service providers. We remove any information that violates the Business Tools Terms.
Before we share any information with a third party, including Meta, we ensure we have obtained the necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis, including any necessary consents. We also provide you with more control over how certain data is used through our Limited Data Use flag.
We believe in transparency and educating our customers about how their data is used. We explain our data practices in a clear and accessible way and obtain the necessary consents or other rights we need to use and share your data.